What you’ll do
Discover the delicious flavours of Sydney’s Little Italy in an immersive food tour.
This culinary adventure will showcase the vibrant local community of Five Dock and its delectable offerings. Join us for an exploration of hand-picked venues, where you’ll sample an array of mouthwatering delights. On this tour, you will:
- Indulge in authentic cured meats and Italian produce as we visit renowned delis and butchers
- Treat your taste buds to freshly baked pastries, straight from the ovens of local bakeries
- Relish the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the inviting ambiance of cozy cafes
Our knowledgeable guides will share fascinating insights into the Italian heritage of Five Dock, along with stories of the passionate business owners who have been here for decades.
Whether you’ve lived in Sydney your whole life, or are just visiting, this exclusive food tour promises a delightful journey into the heart of Italian gastronomy. All food is included, so come hungry and leave with a satisfied palate and a deeper appreciation for the flavours of Little Italy!
- 2.5 hour guided activity
- Coffee or tea
- Food samples at 3-4 venues
- Photos shared after the experience
- Map with all places visited and further recommendations
Perfect for: Solo travellers, couples or small groups of friends. You’ll be in a fun and friendly group consisting of locals and travellers.
Group size: 6 – 12 people. Minimum of 6 people required for tour to proceed at the regular price. Bookings for 1 or 2 people welcomed – we will let you know at least 48 hours before if the minimum number is unlikely to be reached.
Price: 70 AUD for adults, 55 AUD for children (aged 4 to 17), free for infants (aged 0 to 3).
Age range: This tour is suitable for all ages, although if bringing children, we would recommend it for children aged 8 and above.
Start location: We will meet in front of Fred Kelly Place, just back off Great North Road.