What you’ll do
Drink and discover on Sydney’s best bar crawl! Perfect for solos, friends, and locals of all ages who want a fun and unique night out exploring Sydney’s best small bars.
Over 3.5 hours, your expert host will take you to 3 – 4 different bars including very well-hidden ones and some of Sydney’s top-rated bars. We include the first drink (beer or wine) and some share food, then leave it up to you to choose how you want to enjoy the night. There’s no pressure to drink, so if you prefer not to, we promise you’ll still have fun! There is also food available at most of the bars we visit.
As we explore, you’ll hear a few fun stories, covering crime, local legends & other “pub trivia” worthy tidbits.
Choose from 3 different routes:
- CBD route: explore some of Sydney’s best bars around the CBD, with a focus on the “Bermuda’s Triangle” of small bars spread across York, Clarence and Kent (YCK) street precinct.
- The Rocks route: hit up Circular Quay and The Rocks, where a bunch of fantastic new cocktail bars have opened up in recent years.
- Darlinghurst & Surry Hills: our original stomping grounds of Surry Hills and Darlinghurst are home to some of our favourite small and cocktail bars, and a great way to start a big night.
After the bar crawl, we’ll provide you with a map link to all the bars and places visited throughout the night, plus some extra spots to check out. This is your ticket to the best night out in Sydney!
- 3.5 hour guided activity
- Reservations at 3 – 4 small or hidden bars
- 1 alcoholic drink (beer or wine only)
- Share food (eg fries) at first bar
- Group photos
- Map with recommendations
Pricing for private groups starts at:
– 3 or 4 people: $140 AUD per person
– 5 or 6 people: $100 AUD per person
– 7 to 9 people: $80 AUD per person
– 10 to 20 people: $70 AUD per person
Group size: Up to 20 people.
Start time: For private tours, this tour needs to start at 3pm, so that we can “beat the rush” at some of the small bars we visit.
Age range: This tour is great for everyone over 18.
Start location: Tuesday night: Queen Victoria Building; Thursday night: Customs House; Saturday night: Stanley St, Darlinghurst.
End location: Tuesday night: near Wynyard station; Thursday night: near Circular Quay station; Saturday night: near Central station.